Sunday, November 28, 2010

The water fried Chashao vegitable dumpling, water boiled Chashao dumpling, millet ferment full wheat pot bread

The water fried Chashao vegitable dumpling, water boiled Chashao dumpling, millet ferment full wheat pot bread: "





Hello TFL loafer:



I'm glad to come here as a new mumber. I'm a new baker. I just start baking western bread from 1 month ago. I find here 2 weeks ago when I want to find pot bread. I like here many charming bread. And I'm very interesting with here Tartine bread pot experiment now! Thanks for information about baking bread. Thanks for this website organizer.



I want to take dumpling in this weekend. So I buy pork and celery. Daisy_A ask me if I know char siu bao. I know this South China bread from my tongue. I been take this in restaurant when I stay in Guangdong. The char siu pork is my favate dish in Guangzhou. But here Beijng no many char siu. I been try to baking this pork last month. It's not same with restaurant. But already ok. Package,pack, bundle; packet; parcel;bag; yurt all call "Bao" in China. char siu bao is wheat flour parceled with char siu pork. Many people no take lunch and dinner in Guangdong. They like to take morning tea with small cake and midnight snack with big dish in restaurant. So Guangdong have many delicate snack. char siu bao so popular and came from Guangdong. So normally char siu bao meaning Guangdong style char siu bao.



I search in net. If I want making it samilar with restaurant. I need making a along time raising sourdough. But I want take now(#^.^#). So After 1 day waitting for pork saltd. I finishd char siu baking. I start to making char siu dumplng. Dumplng dough no need yeast. So I can get quickly. I already have char siu now. So I will making Guangdong char siu soon. And now this my style char siu bao(char siu dumpling)



BBQ sauce:


Soybean sauce 2 T(30ML)*,


Red colour preserved beancurd 1 piece,


Sugar 45G*,


Five-spice powder 1/2 t(2.5ML),


garlic chopped 5G,


Cooking rice wine 1T(15ML),


oyster sauce1T(15ML)*,


Red rice or preserved beancurd sauce 1T(15ML)(optional)


meat:pork 250g


brushing liquide:Maltose(or honey) 30g,water 30ML



Dough: 250g all porpose flour 125g water 2g salt 1 egg white


For I pan fried dumpling: 100g water 10G all porpose flour mix












I also use my electric cooker aluminous pot baking my pot bread. This bread I use many DIY material: I use millet rose ferment(I made in 1 week ago) mix with soy bean and ginkgo dregs(residue from beans after I making tofu) and full wheat (11/3cup all purpose wheate 11/3 cup whole wheat no bran and 1.5 cup whole wheat with bran ) 80G 100% yeast(20g all porpose flour 20g whole wheat flour). I use about 350Ml wine and 50 water. ferment and bean dregs all wet. So my dough more than 80% water flour I think. And in room 14 degree 12 hours it's already big up. I think maybe from my wine. I take it out room. It's already cold enough outside. About 33 hour later. It's more big. I take back room in 14 degree. After I finish my Chashao Bao lunch. I remember my big bread. It's already very big and sticky.So I preheat my oven with pot in 200 degree in 10 minutes. After I take dough to hot pot close lid 250 degree 20 minutes. after I take the lid away, 20 minutes 210 degree. After I take pot over and move bread 10 minutes again. After I turn the bread top down. top heat 200 degree open 10 minutes. After stop I open the oven door. Not so happy feeling. so I open oven 200 degree 10 minutes again. After really stop,I open oven waitting about 5 minutes. I take the bread out. And quickly open it. The time from I start his dough already 48 hours.











Thank you for your reading




"

No comments:

Post a Comment